*GMaP Region 2 Travel Award Applications are currently NOT being accepted*
However, GMaP Region 2 Registration Support Scholarships are being awarded on a rolling basis.
Please click here for details.
Planning to attend a workshop or conference to present your cancer research or Cancer Health Disparities (CHD) research?
- Present research at conferences
- Attend Workshops/Trainings
- Trainee/ESI must be located in a GMaP Region 2 state/territory (AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, MO, PR)
- Must be one of the following:
- Trainee: Must be at minimum a PhD candidate or post-doctoral fellow. Must provide proof of enrollment and letter of recommendation from mentor or department chair.
- Early Stage Investigator (ESI): Individual is within 10 years of completing terminal degree(PhD/DrPH/MD) and has not yet been awarded a substantial, competing NIH research grant.
For more information click below:
TRAVEL AWARD APPLICATION